Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its Advertiser. All thoughts and opinions are mine and mine alone and should not be construed as medical advice. #24HourEsterC #CollectiveBias
Are you a busy mom? Are you always on the go? Of course you are! Moms do it all! I like to be at my best all the time. I follow these easy tips, as easy as taking a supplement, to make sure I am always at my best!
I'm not a doctor or any medical professional at all, but I have learned these tips along the way. Between three kids, a full-time job, extra-curricular activities and a marriage, I am a very busy lady. I have to be proactive about my health. These tips have helped me and hopefully, can help you too!
1. Take a supplement. Taking a supplement, like Ester-C, provides up to 24-hour immune support. It lasts longer than regular Vitamin C, supports heart health and helps maintain healthy skin and gums. I take two 500mg capsules every morning with my breakfast and I'm ready for the day!
2. Sleep. Yes I know sleep is a luxury for moms but I make a conscious effort to be in bed and lights out by 11pm the latest. I don't freak out about not picking up the toys, doing laundry or any other chores that might keep me up past 11pm. If I didn't do it by then, it can wait until the next day.
3. Get outside. Nothing is more amazing than a breath of fresh air. It invigorates you. I spend all day in front of a computer. I'm thrilled for that 5pm cut-off time when I can get outside and walk to my car. Spring will be here soon so get outside. Put the younger kids in a stroller or wagon, have the bigger ones on a scooter and walk around the block. Stand outside on your driveway for 10 minutes. Anything, just get outside. You will feel so refreshed.
4. Eat more fruits and veggies. Every Sunday morning, I go to the market and do my weekly groceries. I make sure to stock up on fruits and veggies (strawberries, clementines, apples, carrots, cucumber, pears, grapes). When I get home, I put small portions of them into ziploc bags and toss them in the fridge. In the mornings, I line up the lunchbags, toss fruits and veggie baggies in all the bags, including my purse, and those are everyone's snacks during the day. I also make smoothies for the kids and add veggies to our dinner but the baggies are the easiest way to make sure we all snack on something good for us!
5. Don't be afraid to be silly! Laugh, laugh ALOT! Laughter decreases stress and makes you feel good. I am not a serious person at all. I love to make my kids laugh and vice-versa. One of my favorites is to sing loudly in the car. They all get a kick out of it. Soon enough, everyone is giggling.
Ester-C is available at Walmart in the supplement aisle. Oh and right now, it's on Rollback!
Moms, tell me, what are your tips for supporting your immune system?