Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #savewithbubbles #CollectiveBias
Are you a busy mom? Of course you are. As a mom of three, I know how out of control and messy the house can get, especially the bathrooms. They can get nasty. After years of spending what would feel like all weekend cleaning the bathrooms, I came up with a system that has helped me keep the bathrooms clean and do it quickly!
Bathrooms usually aren't big spaces but if you have more than one in your home, we have two full and one half bath, it can be time consuming to keep them clean. I guarantee you that with these tips, you will keep your bathrooms clean and tidy and in less than 15 minutes.
1. I start with a tub/shower scrub. I use the Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles® in Lemon and spray all the tile and tubs in the shower areas. I let this sit for a few minutes, wipe the tile, scrub the tub with a sponge and then rinse off.
2. Throw out trash. While this is working its magic, I grab a plastic bag and throw out everything that needs to be thrown out. My kids leave all sorts of stuff on the bathroom counters and floors that they are too lazy to throw out so I just go around and pick up all the trash.
3. Clean the toilet. Once again, Disinfectant Scrubbing Bubbles® to the rescue. I spray all around and in the toilet. Then, I scrub with a toilet brush and flush. With a paper towel, I quickly wipe the outside of the toilet also ( I have boys and their aim isn't always perfect!)
4. Use products that will continue to clean after you are done. I picked up Scrubbing Bubbles® Toilet Cleaning Gel while I was shopping one day and they are amazing. Each pack comes with a handle and 6 gels. All you do is put the handle up close to the rim, push down and apply the gel. This gel continues to keep your toilet clean and your bathroom smelling fresh with each flush!
5. Wipe down counters and floors. This is easy if you use a multi-purpose product. I also use a Scrubbing Bubbles® for this. They have an amazing multi-purpose cleaner. Just dampen a paper towel, wipe down the counters and also the corners of the floors where the dust and hair collects.
6. Add a laundry basket. This has been a lifesaver for me. I have a laundry basket in the kids bathroom. After they shower, they know to throw all their dirty clothes in there. If it stays on the floor, I throw it out so they are good at picking up after themselves.
7. Grab your bag and exit. After you have finished wiping everything down, grab your trash bag and go. Your bathroom is clean and tidy and in less than 20 minutes!
Scrubbing Bubbles® bathroom cleaning products are available at a great price at Dollar General. Best part about shopping at Dollar General? Coupons! Right now, they have Scrubbing Bubbles® products on sale and from 7/12-8/12/15, the following coupons will help you save even more:
Tell me: What are your busy mom cleaning tips and tricks?