It's time to get real! I have always loved "What's In Your Purse" posts and today I am going to be brave enough to post so the whole world can see!! In keeping it real, I will mention that I try to be organized and clean out my purse but it rarely happens and I did not post the mountain of receipts that were inside my purse. Nobody needs to see that. As a mom of three, there are certain essentials I always keep on me but as you can see, there is all sorts of crazy in my purse too!!
I have tried to have a small cute crossbody purse but with all these people constantly needing me to "hold something", I will always carry a big purse. Notice how no one in this picture has a bag. They do it on purpose, I'm convinced of it. It's just easier if I carry everything they might one day need again! UGH!
Now let's examine the contents of my purse closely.....
1. a Map: Why on earth is there an actual map in my purse? Well, JC decided we needed it to plan our end of the year trip. He is planning to use a highlighter and everything. It's been in my purse for two weeks now and no one has looked at it.
2. Sunglasses case. Sunglasses are a necessity here in South Florida!
3. Centrum VitaMints. I have always been terrible at taking vitamins but I need to take them to stay healthy so I realized that if I carry them in my purse, I remember to take them. These new centrum VitaMints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can take/enjoy any time of day with or without food and water!
4. ChapStick Total Hydration. I can't remember a time in my life where I haven't carried Chapstick on me. I love the new ChapStick Total Coconut Hydration. It has an advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils to instantly smooth and moisturize your lips.
5. Wallet. Total purse essential right. I love the bright yellow color of this wallet, so easy to find in a ginormous purse!!
6.Lipstick and Lipliner. You never know when you need to look presentable.
7. Lip Gloss. If you notice, this is it on any sort of makeup in this purse. I am not big on makeup but I know I sometimes need a little color on my lips and this one works!
8. Advil. This is my most important purse essential! I can use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold. I always have a bottle of Advil in my purse!
9. Hand sanitizer. I feel like there isn't really an explanation needed for this. I don't know a mom who doesn't have hand sanitizer in her purse.
10. Glasses repair kit. Not sure if you noticed on IG recently but as of last week, three of the kids wear glasses. This repair kit has already saved the day and my bank account twice!!
11. Note books. These are my lifeline. One is for blog posts lists and ideas and the other is for writing down everything the kids tell me from school events, projects, favorite shows and toy lists!
I know this seems like a lot but like I mentioned before, I cleaned out my purse recently. I kept only the essentials. I need to stay healthy to keep up with my family!
My purse essentials, Advil, Chapstick Total Hydration and Centrum VitaMints are all available at Walmart!
Now, I was a brave soul to show you what's in my purse and now it's your turn. Show me what's in yours!!