The easiest way for our family to bond is through vacation. Vacations are fun and can be great memories for the whole family. I never thought we were a large family but once I started booking hotel stays for us, any composition over 4 people is considered a large family. In other words, it is difficult to find hotels that allow all of us to stay in one standard room. Yes a family of 6 is considered a large family!
My biggest complaint about planning is a family vacation is trying to find lodging that won't cost us a fortune. In most hotels, we would need to rent two rooms, hopefully adjoining, for us to be able to stay there. We take at least two weekly vacations a year. Can you imagine how expensive our hotel stays would be if we had to rent two rooms each time? Our best bet is usually to rent a condo or suite. The only issue we have had with this is that most condos require you to have vacation ownership. It's been difficult to find lodging until now. Introducing......Triptivity by Wyndham!
Triptivity is a product of Wyndham Vacation Ownership that allows non-owners of CLUB WYNDHAM® to purchase one of the following certificates via eBay listings:
- 7 nights in a 1BR suite at 59 CLUB WYNDHAM resorts (may be broken into 4-night and 3-night stays at either the same or different resorts)
- 7 nights in a 2BR suite at 59 CLUB WYNDHAM resorts (may be broken into 4-night and 3-night stays at either the same or different resorts)
- 4 nights in a 1BR suite at 59 CLUB WYNDHAM resorts (all 4 nights must be consecutive)
Staying in a condo or suite is amazing because there is room for all members of the family. They can also be more affordable when they include a kitchen since you can prepare meals in your suite. Let's face it, eating out for all meals can get super expensive! Anything that helps us large families save money is amazing!
Terms & Conditions for Triptivity by Wyndham products:
- The certificate is valid for 12 months from the purchase date
- Only one certificate per household is allowed
- Purchaser can not be a current CLUB WYNDHAM owner
- Purchaser may book a reservation as soon as the purchase is complete for a stay that starts 15 days after purchase (30 days for FL residents)
- Reservations can be booked as far in advance as 10 months
- There are no blackout dates, but reservations are accepted based on availability
- Currently offering a reservation guarantee if purchaser calls in within 30 days of purchase date. If purchaser calls in within 30 days of purchase and there is noavailability for the date and destination requested, Triptivity will refund thepurchase price and cancel the certificate.
Individual listing for pricing, purchase and use details, FAQs and hte resorts catalogue can be viewed here: http://media.wyndhamvo.com/ebay/triptivity/Triptivity-Vacation-Catalog.pdf